Creativity-Online RSS Feeds
RSS (short for really simple syndication) is a way to receive regularly updated web content and gather it in one place for easy reading. Subscribe to "feeds" below with an RSS reader (often referred to as an "aggregator"), which will automatically keep itself updated with the latest Creativity developments as they happen.
- AdCritic Homepage Pics RSS feed for AdCritic Homepage Pics
- Latest Work RSS feed for Latest Work
- Top 20 RSS feed for the Top 20
- Creativity Top 5 (Podcast) RSS feed for Creativity Top 5
After setting up your news reader*, you will be ready to use Creativity's RSS feeds. To subscribe to one or more feeds,
- Right-click (cntrl+click on Mac) on one of the RSS feeds above
- Select "Copy Shortcut" or "Copy Link Location" to copy the location (URL) of the service.
- Follow the instructions for your particular news reader, pasting the location wherever it asks for the location of the service you wish to subscribe to.